The company handles personal information according to the Personal Information Protection Act, other applicable laws and guidelines, and generally accepted standards and rules.
You are not obligated to provide your personal information to the company according to laws and regulations. If you choose not to provide personal information, however, the company may not provide our service to you on some occasions. Also, if the company handles your personal information based on your consent, you may withdraw your consent at any time, but the withdrawal of consent will not affect the legality of the handling of your personal information based on your consent prior to the withdrawal.
2. Purpose of using personal information
The company will use your personal information only to accomplish the following purposes:
• Content usage history management
• Program management
3. Types of personal information that the company acquired through websites
If you access our website on your device, our server will automatically collect the information (known as the server log file), generated by the browser or device, according to the following schedule.
• Connection date
• Residence time
• Customers’ operating system
• Amount of data transmitted
• Connection type
• IP address
• Domain name
• Browser information (including version and language settings)
Collected information will be analyzed in such a way that a particular individual is not identified. This information will be used only to increase customer satisfaction by providing service from the website and investigate and remove dysfunctions by accurately performing technical operations.
4. Personal information storage period
We manage the personal information of customers only during the period necessary for our compliance with legal obligations and our appropriate business activities.
5. Provision to a 3rd-party
In principle, the company never automatically discloses personal information to a third party. If it is deemed to be necessary or appropriate to disclose personal information to a third party for such purposes as forced disclosure according to the laws and regulations of the country of the customer, according to lawsuits or legal procedures or at the request of the government, or national security, law enforcement and other important public issues, however, the company may disclose the personal information of customers. Also, if it is believed to be reasonably necessary to disclose the personal information of customers for the purpose of protecting the rights and interests of the company, seeking available remedies, executing our contract terms, investigating irregularities or protecting our business or users, we may disclose the personal information of customers.
6. Safety measures
We handle the personal information of customers after ensuring its safety (including protection against unauthorized or illegal handling, or accidental loss, destruction or damage). Also, we are using appropriate technical or organizational measures designed to effectively protect the personal information of customers, and include the protection measures necessary for accomplishing the protection level in our regulations.
For example, as our website uses encryption technology based on the security socket layer (SSL), safety is assured. As the safety of communication between the browser and the server, and safe data migration are secured, if your browser is not compatible with the encryption technology through SSL, please download the latest version of a compatible browser. If the address starts with ‘https://’, you are using the encryption technology through SSL.
We retain the personal information of customers during the period necessary for accomplishing the purposes prescribed in this policy. If laws and regulations require or recognize a longer retention period, however, an exception will be made.
7. Infringement on personal information and notification
If the personal information of customers is destroyed, lost or changed accidentally or illegally, or transmitted to the outside through unauthorized disclosure or access, recorded and stored, and its safety is breached, we have a mechanism and regulations for identifying and quickly investigating it. If the investigation detects any divulgence, we will take necessary measures, e.g. report it to the supervisory agency or contacting those individuals who may be affected by it.
8. Requests related to customers’ personal information
You may request the following within the scope of the laws and regulations applied to your personal information that we acquired. If you request the following, please contact us using the contact information mentioned in Paragraph 12 of this policy. We will review your requests according to laws and regulations, and take appropriate measures.
(1) Access to your personal information: You may check whether we are handling your personal information, and request the disclosure of the personal information we handle, and related information, e.g. the purpose of handing it, and type of personal information we handle.
(2) Modification and deletion of the personal information of customers: If your personal information is false, you may request that the personal information should be corrected, added or deleted.
(3) Stop using the personal information of customers or deleting it: If the company is handling your personal information illegally, you may request the company to stop using your personal information or deleting it.
(4) Filing a complaint with the supervisory agency: If you feel that we are not responding to you sincerely, you may file a complaint with the supervisory agency.
9. Personal information of minors
In conducting business, in principle, we do not intentionally collect information from minors, or handle such information. If it is confirmed that we collected and handled such information from minors, however, we will take appropriate measures according to laws and regulations.
10. Links to other sites and 3rd-party service
Google Map (example)
We are using the Google Map API, provided by Google LLC (1600 Amphitheatre Parkway, Mountain View, CA 94043, USA) (hereinafter referred to as ‘Google’), on certain individual webpages of our website. This service enables you to access the company more easily by showing the location of the company.
If the Google Map is included in the webpage, and you access the webpage, your IP address will be directly sent to Google at the same time, and cookies will be saved. You may get information on Google's data handling at https://policies.google.com/privacy?hl=ja&gl=jp at any time, or opt out.
12. Contact information
If you have any questions about the personal information the company handles, contact the personal information protection officer of the company.
• Name : Yong-jin Kim
• Positions : Team Leader
• Contact : +82-2-3279-1032, firstname.lastname@example.org